Sensitivity Test & Warnings
- SENSITIVITY TEST
Graceful Hair Colors are made using the latest discoveries in hair technology. Since the product may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, a preliminary sensitivity test should be made as follows:
• Wash a small portion of skin in the area chosen for the test (example the inner part of the forearm), with soap and water and pat dry;
• Apply a small quantity of Graceful Haircolor to the inside of your elbow;
• Let dry and do not wash for 48 hrs;
• At the end of 48 hrs if you have no allergic reaction, apply Graceful Haircolor without worrying;
• Should you experience redness or irritation, itching or burning, in the test area, rinse area thoroughly with cold water and DO NOT color your hair.
ATTENTION: This product can provoke allergic reactions in persons predisposed to allergies - Adhere to the cautionary advice. Avoid contact with eyes. Should the product come into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly and immediately, consider taking medical advice. Do not use for colouring eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not to be used by persons less than 16 years old.
Hair colors can cause allergic reactions which can, in rare cases, be serious.
Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase the risk of allergy. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if:
• You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp;
• You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair;
• You have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past;
In these cases seek medical advice prior to using any product.